Thursday, June 11, 2009
- Mathias Svalina
- Denver, Colorado
All of the European Starlings found today in North America--and they number in the 200 million range--are descendants of approximately 100 birds introduced in New York City's Central Park in the early 1890s. A society dedicated to introducing into America all of the birds mentioned in the works of Shakespeare set these birds free.
- Movie Idea
- Breakdancing Striborg
- Poem About Moonpies
- One of My Students Asked Me What Happens to the Yo...
- Some Old Friends Have New Faces
- Better Than Bombing a Starbucks
- Friday Night Poetry in Williamsburg
- Today I will blog about those bloggers who have bl...
- The "Younger Than Jesus" show at The New Museum ...
- The Home Video Review of Books: 2.3